Collaborative Approaches to Ensure Recruitment, Engagement and Retention of Students
Experts agree: Student Affairs staff must consider themselves as enrollment professionals, even as they seek to create and run programs that will keep current students engaged.
Strategic cross-division recruitment and retention partnerships are required to achieve enrollment goals, as competition for new students is at an all-time high and the role of enrollment management in higher education has never been more critical. All facets of campus life are important to prospective students in making their final decision about where to attend college – both inside and outside the classroom.
Explore critical connection points of opportunity between student affairs and enrollment management. Our expert presenter shares retention strategies, partnership opportunities and recruitment plans that cross divisions and work seamlessly together.
Positively affect retention and enrollment goals in a cost-effective way.
Maintain the overall health of your institution by improving your institution’s reputation among prospective students, expanding your application pool, retaining, and engaging students to foster a lifelong affinity to your institution, and reaching your bottom line.
Gain crucial, actionable takeaways that will help you:
- Identify challenges with existing retention models.
- Implement recruitment strategies designed to match the ideal student with your institution.
- Develop a collaborative partnership between Student Affairs and Enrollment to attract, enroll, progress, retain and increase incoming classes and ensure you meet enrollment and graduation goals.
- Implement marketing strategies to assist with enrollment and retention challenges.
- Learn how to examine your staff configurations and personnel to determine if you have the right people in the right seats, going in the right direction, together, given current and upcoming trends in enrollment.
- Positively affect retention, engagement and enrollment goals in a cost-effective way while maintaining the academic integrity and mission of your institution.
Dr. Gregory J. (Greg) Nayor brings over 23 years of professional experience in higher education to his current role at La Salle as the Vice President for Enrollment Management.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Purchase
- 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for access are available immediately upon checkout. You may share this On-Demand Training with any staff members from your campus community for unlimited viewing. For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
for participation in
a PaperClip Communications webinar held on