Friday, September 22, 2023
11:00am – 12:30 pm ET
New & Creative Strategies to Help Today’s Students Connect & Participate in Your Campus Community
Campus administrators & staff are struggling to find ways to engage with students. The go-to activities and programs we used before COVID-19 no longer have the same impact that they used to. Maintaining even a percentage of the engagement levels institutions once had requires even more work than it did before. This has led many professionals to feel frustrated and unsuccessful in their role.
Even though it is challenging, this presents an opportunity for all student facing roles to develop new tactics for engagement. Instead of doing something the way it has always been done, we can get creative and learn what it is exactly that this new group of students is looking for.
Join us on September 22, 2023 from 11am-12:30pm ET when our presenter will help you explore strategies that do not require a lot of staff, nor a lot of money. She will share best practices and lessons learned from her institution, where they have managed to rebuild their engagement levels with students to pre-pandemic levels of engagement.
Gain crucial, actionable takeaways that will help you:
- Focus more on meaningful human interactions – create a human-centric programming model to increase engagement and connection for students, who are looking for relationships, more than they are looking for activities.
- Embrace social media and virtual tools – overcome the barriers students face when it comes to shying away from face-to-face interaction with people they may not know well. There are so many creative ways to tap into these resources!
- Develop a team that monitors which students are engaged – make informed decisions based on assessment to target outreach to specific student populations.
- Collaborate with other offices – move away from small programs that compete with one another to a more coordinated effort where larger and more intentionally planned programs are embraced.
Dr. Sara Weinstein currently serves as the Director of Residence Life and Housing at Randolph-Macon College located in Ashland Virginia.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Register
Invite your entire team for one low price!
- Live 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand (available 24-48 hours after live event)
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for live webinar access for your group are provided to you immediately upon checkout. Instructions for accessing the on-demand recording will be emailed to you 24 hours following the live webinar. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 1-866-295-0505 with any questions. For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PaperClip Communications welcomes persons with disabilities to join our webinars. If you anticipate needing an accommodation or have questions about the online access provided, please email email@example.com at least two weeks in advance of your participation.
for participation in
a PaperClip Communications webinar held on