Tools to Increase Their Confidence & Create Positive Customer Service Interactions
Most institutions rely heavily on student workers to fill many “first point of contact/ frontline” positions; front desk reception, call in centers, offices, recreational centers, libraries, etc. They are often the first impression students, staff, families and guests have of your office and institution. Ensure they are well trained, exude confidence and have the necessary skills to succeed.
Gather anyone who works with or supervises student staff members and join us for this valuable educational opportunity. Our expert presenters have specifically designed this 90-minute presentation to help you establish a framework and strategy to train and retain your student frontline employees and meet the service goals of your institution. They will outline how to create a culture that focuses on setting new standards in “customer” service and empower frontline student staff to feel confident and secure in their response protocols.
This is a critical time for your institution to ensure your student frontline workers embrace a customer service culture to ensure “customers” feel wanted, understood, appreciated, and valued, allowing them to create positive solutions, even for those who present difficulty or disruption.
As a result of this online training, you will be able to:
- Establish a comprehensive hiring, orientation, evaluation, validation, and development action plan for student employees – set the stage for their success, increase their knowledge of departmental policies/expectations, and offer hands on practical life/work experience.
- Identify the characteristics of today’s college student and its impact on service expectations – ensure your frontline student staff are provided training that includes knowledge of service principles and expectations to provide high-caliber customer service.
- Create a culture that focuses on setting new standards in “customer” service – empower your staff to effectively manage a wide-range of personalities and situations they will encounter while upholding your institution’s policies and values.
- Adapt current organizational procedures, policies, and strategies to empower frontline student staff to feel confident and secure in their response protocol – give them the confidence and tools they need to respond in a way that meets – or exceeds – your expectations.
- Set new departmental goals and expectations for your frontline student employees – foster a culture that focuses on creating positive outcomes, defusing difficult situations and leading to positive service experiences.
Gabrielle “Gabby” Gibson serves as one of the Assistant Directors of New Student Transitions and Family Engagement at Florida Atlantic University
Click here for full bio.
Nelson Barahona currently serves as one of the Assistant Directors of New Student Transitions and Family Engagement at Florida Atlantic University.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Purchase
- 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for access are available immediately upon checkout. You may share this On-Demand Training with any staff members from your campus community for unlimited viewing. For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
for participation in
a PaperClip Communications webinar held on