Colleges and universities are continually challenged to find new ways to bring revenue to their campus to sustain existing operations, fund new initiatives, and/or mitigate the effects of COVID and falling enrollment. Using existing spaces and programming to attract potential students while they are still in elementary or secondary school can provide additional revenue if done properly.
Our expert presenter will help you identify opportunities to utilize youth programming to recruit and market your campus to prospective students & families, as well as to create additional revenue opportunities.
As a result of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Partner with enrollment management to recruit and market the campus to prospective students prior to their search process – grow your enrollment organically through camps and activities that will get prospective students and families comfortable & familiar with your campus prior to the admissions cycle.
- Identify opportunities for youth programming on your campus that fits with existing infrastructure – use your existing resources to bring in more revenue.
- Create additional revenue streams that can be used to fund new or existing programming – manage the fallout from COVID and shrinking budgets to increase necessary funds for your department.
- Add additional opportunities for programming on campus – use campus partners to increase program offers, making your institution more attractive to prospective students and their families.
- Build a culture of entrepreneurialism on campus that will lead to auxiliary revenue – encourage creativity and initiative from your staff.
Dr. Gregory J. (Greg) Nayor currently serves as the Vice President of Strategic Initiatives at Daemen College in Amherst, NY. In this capacity, Dr. Nayor provides leadership to all areas of student affairs, enrollment management, and over-arching strategic initiatives for the College.
Click here for full bio.
Included When You Purchase
- 90-minute online session with carefully selected expert(s)
- Unlimited access to view webinar recording on demand
- Materials for your team (handouts, discussion questions, etc.)
- Certificate of completion for each participant
- Weekly newsletter – What's Working on Campus
Instructions for access are available immediately upon checkout. You may share this On-Demand Training with any staff members from your campus community for unlimited viewing. For information about licensing this webinar for unlimited distribution on your institution’s internal network/server, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
for participation in
a PaperClip Communications webinar held on