Students in our midst don’t have complete stories written – no one does! Their experiences on campus help them continue to grow and evolve, authoring their own story. And sometimes a few prompts can help them explore what it is that they’re learning and who they’re becoming…
- I’d love to know more about your work/research
- Learn anything interesting this week?
- What classes/experiences are having an impact?
- Tell me about a good moment
- What challenges lie ahead for you?
- What are you taking pride in these days?
- I’d be glad to talk about making the most of the summer ahead
Find more tips like this that members of your campus community can put in action with our NEW 50 Ways to Retain Students and Help Them Persist to Graduation guide.